Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Movie Time

Heyo.

NEW BLOG!

Every week I plan to watch at least one movie (primarily via Netflix), and afterward I'll draw a lil picture and gather my thoughts for a post on this website. And uh... that's about it! PREPARE FOR YOUR MIND TO MELT DUE TO UNUSUALLY LARGE CONSUMPTIONS OF AWESOMENESS!!

So far I have a pretty exciting list (here's part of it):
  • Children of Men
  • Birds
  • Princess Mononoke
  • Total Recall
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  • Ghostbusters
  • Citizen Kane
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • Edward Scissor Hand
  • Once
  • The Big Libowski
  • Braveheart
  • Blazing Saddles
  • Slaughter House 5
  • The Thing
  • Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures
  • Triplets of Bellville
  • Pulp Fiction
  • AND MORE
I'll also include movies I see in the theater. Feel free to recommend some movies to me, I'm open to everything not boring.

Huzzah for movies!

1 comment:

  1. That's a GOOOOOOD list :)

    Movies I've seen:
    Children of Men
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    Ghostbusters (THIS IS ON HULU RIGHT NOW!)
    Edward Scissor Hand
    Once

    I definitely recommend all of them!! :)

    Ones I can't believe I haven't seen yet:
    Birds (saw most of this)
    Princess Mononoke
    Citizen Kane
    The Big Libowski
    Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures
    Pulp Fiction

    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete